Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zubiri

Today i was woken up at 6am by the sound of all the other pilgrims moving around, and the light that the hostel turned on to get us to get out. Immediatly I got up, washed my face, and took off on my next 20km walk. The walk was pretty easy, with no real inclines. We were in the next town in no time.

We arrived in a small town called Zubiri. There isnt much here, and that includes good places to eat. Our hostel is pretty small and crowded, but it only cost us 6 euros. Pretty cheap! In a way, it is really nice though. Myself, along with 10 other people closer to my age have all pitched in and purchased spanish chorizzo, pasta, and some salad materials. We were able to get all that for pretty cheap, plus we get to socialize with people from all over the world. It is pretty humbling to have people from all over eating with you. Everyone has their own story, and their own journey. Once I am done with dinner, I get to enjoy spanish cafe´con leche, and relax for the rest of the night..

It has only been two days, but I cant even begin to describe everything that has happened so far....Hopefully soon I will get to sit down and spend more time, so i can be detailed!





No comments:

Post a Comment